Here’s the latest reader question, along with my reply!
D asks: Does any vehicle come to mind that would fit the following:
- Mobile art studio
- Rest “pod”
- Accommodates 2 adults (I’m a former athlete and now 2xl – very wide shoulders) and my wife, though shorter than me is 5’10”.
- Sometimes accommodate
- Our young adult son with Down syndrome.
- Our two large dogs. 1st is a Newfie/Lab mix at 120 lbs and the other is a Lab at 96 lbs. we’re looking into getting a brace/mobility support dog for me – which, by definition, would need to be 120+ lbs.
- I thrive on music – and although retrofitting a good sound system is possible it may well be easier to seek a vehicle which already has a good sound system with it.
- We no longer purchase new vehicles as we no longer want to carry any debt besides our mortgage.
- We are very comfortable with older vehicles if they have been well maintained.
- We loved our Ford F-350 diesel crew cab truck and regret we ever sold it.
- We have always had at least one Volvo wagon – our current one being a ‘99 xc70 with less than 100k miles on it.
- Because my wife now works from home she drives less than 1,000 miles/year on her 2010 Volvo XC60 T6. She has a heavy foot and misses the ‘94 850R wagon we had when the kids were infants.
- I do not have a price point in mind and we can pay , in cash, up to a limit.
. . .
If you like what you’ve found here please consider supporting EPautos.
PS: Get an EPautos magnet or sticker or coaster in return for a $20 or more one-time donation or a $10 or more monthly recurring donation. (Please be sure to tell us you want a magnet or sticker or coaster – and also, provide an address, so we know where to mail the thing!)
. . .