Reader Question: Find a Fitting?

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Here’s the latest reader question, along with my reply!

Cheryl asks: I need the adaptors for the AT 010 1 120 W Portable tire Inflator/Air compressor. Is there anyway I can get a replacement set? Your response will be greatly appreciated!

My reply: Have you got a True Value hardware store in your area? If so, I’d try there first. Mine has an entire aisle dedicated to fittings and adaptors and – so far – I’ve always found what I needed there. Harbor Freight (and Lowes/Home Depot) are other places to try. Any place that sells compressors, basically, ought to either have or be able to get the items you need.

Keep us posted!

. . .

Got a question about cars – or anything else? Click on the “ask Eric” link and send ’em in!

If you like what you’ve found here please consider supporting EPautos. 

We depend on you to keep the wheels turning! 

Our donate button is here.

 If you prefer not to use PayPal, our mailing address is:

721 Hummingbird Lane SE
Copper Hill, VA 24079

PS: Get an EPautos magnet (pictured below) in return for a $20 or more one-time donation or a $5 or more monthly recurring donation. (Please be sure to tell us you want a sticker – and also, provide an address, so we know where to mail the thing!)

My latest eBook is also available for your favorite price – free! Click here.  


Share Button



Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here